Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Managing a large crew

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
As my crew grows larger and my companion menu expands to a second page, the newest companions always appear at the very end of the list. I can move them around on the same page fairly easily, but how do I move a new companion from the second page up to First Mate or another of those first few spots on the first page?

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Administrator
Here's what you do: Click and hold your mouse button on the companion you'd like to move from the second page to the first page and drag it over to the companion tab on the left hand side (looks like a chess piece). This will flip the companion page back to the first page, so you can place him where you want him (or her as the case may be).

Hope that helps!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
Thank you so much! I never would have figured that out on my own.

Could you please add this tip to the Players Guide page on Companion Management? It says there that you can flip between pages but it doesn't say how.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Administrator
Yup! Will do!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*