Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost thread between Monquista and Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hey, I just turned 30 lvl and was happily rolling through Cool Ranch when I obviously lost the main story line. I defeated the Duck of Death and all the side quests in Monquista and part of Cool ranch when I ran out of quests and cant find where I lost the thread....HELP! I read some posts by other players having similar problems and I think I missed Port Royal maybe, but I haven't been able to find it, wasted a bunch of time cruising between Monquista, Skull island and Cool ranch looking for ANYTHING, getting a little angry, but I have enjoyed the game so far so not going to give up, please help?

Thnx,
Salty Quinn lvl 30 witchdoctor

Administrator
Hi! Looking at your character it appears you got lost after completing the "Showdown at Boot Hill" quest. You should go pay a visit again to Don Rafael to obtain the quest "True Love Triumphs".

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
yep, there may be a bug there because the skeleton said to go talk to him outside, where there is light LOL, and he was not outside, but I try again and keep you posted!

Thanks!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Ok, not what I was thinking, who is Don Raphael, where is he? I dont remember him at all.....

Thanks again for help

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
ok, sorry, I found the crypts of DeLa Vega on Boot Hill, reran the dungeon, and no Don Rafael at the end. When the witchdoctor skeleton says, lets go see him in the light, does he mean outside the dungeon or somewhere else? He was not outside when I exited the dungeon.

Salty Quinn the confused

Community Leader
There is usually a ghostly purplish swirl outside the Mausoleum where you initially speak to Don Rafael, this is the first time you meet him, he was the "previous" El Toro.

After fighting through the Mausoleum, and being sent back out, I walk back up to the mausoleum, where teh purple swirl is, and Don Rafael appears and talks to us.

If thats not happening, sounds like a strange bug.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
flirt077333 on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
ok, sorry, I found the crypts of DeLa Vega on Boot Hill, reran the dungeon, and no Don Rafael at the end. When the witchdoctor skeleton says, lets go see him in the light, does he mean outside the dungeon or somewhere else? He was not outside when I exited the dungeon.

Salty Quinn the confused
You have run into the bug i ran into back in the good days when i was level 26. Contact support! After a day i was able to quest again

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Yep,I see the purple swirl sometimes, but have rerun it a few times and no quest giver is present, Thanks for your help!