Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane, Rooke, Bishop, Phule, Deacon, and ?????

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Everyone has been asking the the same questions, but the one that puzzles some of us the most is: Who is the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites? Is she Kane's bride? What is her name? What is her class? What is her role in the Armada? Everyone wants answers, if any developers want to help(One Eyed Jack, Ratbeard, Avery, Madam Vadima, Morgan La Fite, Mordakia, etc), please don't hesitate to reveal who this clockwork mistress is.

Quentin Atherton

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Everyone has been asking the the same questions, but the one that puzzles some of us the most is: Who is the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites? Is she Kane's bride? What is her name? What is her class? What is her role in the Armada? Everyone wants answers, if any developers want to help(One Eyed Jack, Ratbeard, Avery, Madam Vadima, Morgan La Fite, Mordakia, etc), please don't hesitate to reveal who this clockwork mistress is.

Quentin Atherton
I'm just wondering this but when did we learn about Bishop? I only know the other 4 clockworks.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
AstroStorm on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
I'm just wondering this but when did we learn about Bishop? I only know the other 4 clockworks.
Phule said some of the names of the clockworks, and one of them is Bishop, a clockwork priest, but the one clockwork i have trouble trying to figure out is that female clockwork.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2011
I call her Queen, but then again its just a guess. People would most like have this guess though.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Hey, Developers, aren't you going to post anything? I created this post for you guys too. Can you even help us find out who this mechanical mistress is? Please?

Administrator
Hiya!

Sometimes it's best not to spoil a surprise. Needless to say, someday you will meet her.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Hiya!

Sometimes it's best not to spoil a surprise. Needless to say, someday you will meet her.
Hmmm.

A dark haired beauty, with a dress made of webs and spiders all around?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Peabotz on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Hmmm.

no, not Morganthe, the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Hiya!

You should have kept Kane's identity a secret then.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Hiya!

haha nice one jack

Ensign
Jul 22, 2012
I Agree, I super duper think that the lady in Kane's court of elite clockworks is Kane's bride since in the puppet show "The Armada," Kane is sitting in aCHAIRand so is the lady beside him!!

Developer
Quentin Atherton on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Hey, Developers, aren't you going to post anything? I created this post for you guys too. Can you even help us find out who this mechanical mistress is? Please?
That would be telling...

Ensign
Jan 31, 2010
Peabotz on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Hmmm.

That sounds more like Morganthe in Wizard101 to me! Also, that is a pretty acurate description of her!

Ensign
Jan 31, 2010
Hiya!

Alright Jack! Thanks for that! I agree with you that it should stay a mystery... I have a few questions though... Will we ever meet Kane??? What is Phule's role in Kane's Court? Are any of the members of Kane's Court ever going to be put up for companions??? I know it is a lot to ask, but if you can shed any light on my questions, i would be thankful! The role of Phule would help very much to complete a guide on Pirate101 Central that is based on members of Kane's Court... Thanks for taking time to answer my questions and provide any information you can!

Administrator
Malorn AshThorn446 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Alright Jack! Thanks for that! I agree with you that it should stay a mystery... I have a few questions though... Will we ever meet Kane??? What is Phule's role in Kane's Court? Are any of the members of Kane's Court ever going to be put up for companions??? I know it is a lot to ask, but if you can shed any light on my questions, i would be thankful! The role of Phule would help very much to complete a guide on Pirate101 Central that is based on members of Kane's Court... Thanks for taking time to answer my questions and provide any information you can!
Oh! Blind Mew is definitely the person to answer these questions. Of course, he's already given a lot of great hints in this thread and this one too!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Developer
Malorn AshThorn446 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Will we ever meet Kane??? Yes

What is Phule's role in Kane's Court? Look to his Outfit.

Are any of the members of Kane's Court ever going to be put up for companions??? Very very unlikely. I'll say more about this in an upcoming post.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh! Blind Mew is definitely the person to answer these questions. Of course, he's already given a lot of great hints in this thread and this one too!
the female clockwork is Queen

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, as long as we are speculating... Besides the chessboard idea for identifying Kane's court, I think perhaps they also represent the classes of pirate. Deacon, the musketeer, Rooke is likely a buccaneer (he certainly is heavily armored), Kane the leader - the privateer, yes? Then my guess for Bishop would be witchdoctor (the Armada has banned magic surely to hoard it for themselves. Consider the magic invulnerability acquired by several of the Armada's major allies, and the way Deacon and his men sneak up on you -- ships' cloaking perhaps?), and thus the female clockwork perhaps a swashbuckler: secrecy, poison, devastating but elegant combat skills, thoroughly formidable and nasty... I envision her rather like Milady in Dumas' _Three Musketeers_ but without the limitations imposed upon her by the combat skills she lacks, being a woman of the 17th C.(And Milady is formidable even in that context, after all, she murders d'Artagnan's girlfriend!). But, then of course, is the question: where does Phule fit into this scheme? Perhaps we are not meant to fight him (my character feels some curiousity and pity for him, as well as the dread she feels for any Armada leader, and would rather talk to him...which might be not wise, I suppose)
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Well, as long as we are speculating... Besides the chessboard idea for identifying Kane's court, I think perhaps they also represent the classes of pirate. Deacon, the musketeer, Rooke is likely a buccaneer (he certainly is heavily armored), Kane the leader - the privateer, yes? Then my guess for Bishop would be witchdoctor (the Armada has banned magic surely to hoard it for themselves. Consider the magic invulnerability acquired by several of the Armada's major allies, and the way Deacon and his men sneak up on you -- ships' cloaking perhaps?), and thus the female clockwork perhaps a swashbuckler: secrecy, poison, devastating but elegant combat skills, thoroughly formidable and nasty... I envision her rather like Milady in Dumas' _Three Musketeers_ but without the limitations imposed upon her by the combat skills she lacks, being a woman of the 17th C.(And Milady is formidable even in that context, after all, she murders d'Artagnan's girlfriend!). But, then of course, is the question: where does Phule fit into this scheme? Perhaps we are not meant to fight him (my character feels some curiousity and pity for him, as well as the dread she feels for any Armada leader, and would rather talk to him...which might be not wise, I suppose)
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
A very accurate investigation my fellow swashbuckler. I would have never known that Queen would be so, devious, deceiving, sneaky, and a very monstrous fighter. If I ever battle her, I would make sure to take her mask as a trophy. Because when I fight a cheater, I always find ways of using their cheating against them.

Witty Quentin Atherton
Merciless Griffin Atherton
Bold Bernard Atherton
Faithful Alexander Atherton
Brave Noah Atherton

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Here is the answers: The lady is called Queen Morganthe because of her styles because Kane talked to his creator and had her created as his wife and made her like Morganthe
Blind Mew plz say I'm right

Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witchdoctor mostly on Test Realm

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Ah, Monsieur Atherton, my fellow swashbuckler, I do not know the powers of the members of Kane's court, I only guess. But it is a fair guess that what ever powers each member of the court launches against us, they will be formidable and even terrifying. The unresting, malevolent, and cruel Armada has superior weapons, unknown magics, great cunning, and works of both sublety and direct power. We have honor, fortitude, and compassion, (I love stories like that, so epic) as well as great companions. But while some might say that honor has no place in being a pirate, consider this: our enemies will accept defeat and yield information, knowing we will be merciful. No one who has had contact with the Armada would yield to them -- they would just kill you anyway. Through compassion we often end up receiving aid and information from those we have helped, and often find we have just discomobulated yet another sinister plan... of the Armada or some other powerful villain. Yes!
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
CutlerBeckett on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
Here is the answers: The lady is called Queen Morganthe because of her styles because Kane talked to his creator and had her created as his wife and made her like Morganthe
Blind Mew plz say I'm right

Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witchdoctor mostly on Test Realm
Queen looks NOTHING like Morganthe, Queen looks like any other golden age queen, except more mechanical, and I also hear she is a very difficult opponent.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I have a plan!

After you defeat Kane...

Armada troops: Rebooting...Rebooting....Input command.

Bonnie Anne: At last, this war ends for the second time!

Clockwork elite: Input command, master.

Ratbeard: It seems this former nemesis is used to you. Input a command!

Starter companion: Serve us.

Clockwork elite: Command accepted.

(You obtain the elite)

: Deacon-Clockwork Emissary. Starts with Barrage epic, and Rouse power.

: Queen-Clockwork Mistress. Starts with Relentless epic, and Rouse power.

: Rooke-Clockwork General. Starts with Vengeance Strike epic, and Brutal Charge power.

: Phule-Clockwork Jester. Starts with Second Chance epic, and Walk in Darkness power.

: Bishop-Clockwork Mage. Starts with Mojo Echo epic, and Mechanism Chant (Summons Armada Machine) power.

After completing the quest, the companions for other classes can be unlocked in the Crown Shop.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Blind Mew on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Will we ever meet Kane??? Yes

What is Phule's role in Kane's Court? Look to his Outfit.

Are any of the members of Kane's Court ever going to be put up for companions??? Very very unlikely. I'll say more about this in an upcoming post.
I saw your post Blind Mew, but I have a counter argument. But first, tell me, how long ago was this movie made, EXACTLY? Or a guess would be nice too.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
Famous cooler on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I Agree, I super duper think that the lady in Kane's court of elite clockworks is Kane's bride since in the puppet show "The Armada," Kane is sitting in aCHAIRand so is the lady beside him!!
I think she could be Kane's Bride and the final boss of the El Dorado Story line...before Kane of course. Doesn't seem too unlikely. And I think that might be the case here.

But I did just think of something (even if this is very unlikely); she could be the Adopted Daughter of Kane. You might be asking "How could that be?" Well, Kane could have had someone invent the Lady be his daughter so if somehow Kane...dies...she could continue the Armada's dirty work. In other words, continue the Armada Story line for Pirate101.

Actually, now that I mention it, her being built as either Kane's Daughter or Bride just to continue Kane's work if he does pass away (and become the new main enemy to the Pirates if Kane ends up being defeated by the Pirates) makes some sense to me. It would be a nice twist on the Pirate101 story line. She could also end up being much deadlier than Kane later on.

I just thought I'd bring up my theory on the Lady sitting with Kane. What do you think?