Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the Dragon axe of doom rare

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
So is it rare cause all my friends have it and I got it first try

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
No, in fact, it's the easiest weapon to get ( from my experience, anyway ) I apologize to anyone who hasn't got this weapon and can only say "I feel your pain". Still trying to get those Nefarious Knives!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
well I've actually never heard of it, so probably.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have yet to get it, but I am not a buccaneer. However, I got the Nefarious Staff on my first full tower run, the Nefarious Novablaster on my second full run, and TWO sets of Nefarious Knives on my third run, both came from the chests dropped by the Five! All in all, once again, the drop rates are hard for some people, whereas for others, it's just TOO EASY.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
warriorscreed on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
I have yet to get it, but I am not a buccaneer. However, I got the Nefarious Staff on my first full tower run, the Nefarious Novablaster on my second full run, and TWO sets of Nefarious Knives on my third run, both came from the chests dropped by the Five! All in all, once again, the drop rates are hard for some people, whereas for others, it's just TOO EASY.
No need to brag

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
in my experience, it is the most common drop. i have nine axes, three staffs, 3 knives, 1 novablaster, and no shield.it kinda seems unfair that bucks get to have theirs so much easier.