Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is it true that Assassin's mist uses spooky?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
If this is true then why would a swashbuckler attack rely on a witch doctor stat

And one more question why do quick draw musketeers get to use quick draw ability on hurl dagger?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
zachshock on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
If this is true then why would a swashbuckler attack rely on a witch doctor stat

And one more question why do quick draw musketeers get to use quick draw ability on hurl dagger?
Who said spooky is a witchdoctor stat it helps everyone and yes it is true not all your damage comes from your daggers

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zachshock on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:

Musketeers get Quick Draw on Hurl Daggers because its a ranged attack, i.e. I'm throwing something at you not going up to you and stabbing you in a melee attack. Hope that helps you.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Yes, the damage is 3/4 of your spell power. My spell power is 276 and for me it says 207 poison damage for 3 rounds. Spell power also applies in Back Stab and Assassin's Strike, where in Back Stab the opponent is left bleeding 1/2 of your spell power for 2 rounds, and in Assassin's Strike, the opponent is left bleeding your full spell power for 2 rounds.