Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Indigo Windstone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I'm level 70 pirate and passing time until the next update (soon I hope), I thought I would level up companion Scratch. Long story short, apparently, somehow, I am missing the Indigo windstone to get to Avernus skyway. Read the required quest, Jumping the Shark, and found I had done it ages ago! So how did I miss getting the Indigo stone???? Any help is appreciated - thx

EDIT: The stone is miraculously embedded now....thx pirate gods!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wolfww1217 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
I'm level 70 pirate and passing time until the next update (soon I hope), I thought I would level up companion Scratch. Long story short, apparently, somehow, I am missing the Indigo windstone to get to Avernus skyway. Read the required quest, Jumping the Shark, and found I had done it ages ago! So how did I miss getting the Indigo stone???? Any help is appreciated - thx

Ahah! I think I can answer that - did you forget to collect the stone after the fight with El Tiburon? Go back to the sunken ship and see!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wolfww1217 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:

Glad to hear that! Good Luck!