Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want to talk about new companions for pirate101

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
So lets get to it i good idea for companions would be to have secret housing companions maybe for a privateer like an albion cat commodore coming to show you too your house at the commodores garrison also he will not have any wigs they are too annoying i just do not like wigs so please post your ideas for companions

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We all want new companions ( honestly, anything new! ). Whether from a pack, bundle or STORYLINE

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
anecorbie on May 25, 2018 wrote:
We all want new companions ( honestly, anything new! ). Whether from a pack, bundle or STORYLINE
Yes we do very much want a ton of companions the bad thing is kingisle has to code them in so sadly theres not that many being like a ton to throw out the next time we get a companion or companions is in polaris which is the next world i think its also where erika the red is but i do know the feeling that you want some sort of new companion or companions.

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If we go to Polaris ( I agree it's likely, but there are other worlds in the running ). What kind of companion/s would you like to recruit?
I would like a female Arctic Fox ( class doesn't matter ).

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
anecorbie on May 26, 2018 wrote:
If we go to Polaris ( I agree it's likely, but there are other worlds in the running ). What kind of companion/s would you like to recruit?
I would like a female Arctic Fox ( class doesn't matter ).
Me too i would love a female Artic fox i think for another companion i would like some cats maybe two cats and they be named like oliver the rogue and esther the princess also both the cats are based off of real life ones because my cat esther acts like a princess and oliver is super sneaky and attack you at any moment i think i would chose a polar bear companion from polaris but maybe also a penguin

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70