Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want to put a house in shared bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
I want to put one of two houses my musketeer pirate purchased in the shared bank so that my buccaneer pirate can have one of them. Before Kingilse made all of these other specialized houses, my musketeer only had the choice of a buccaneer house. Now that I have purchased the musketeer house, I want to give the buccaneer house to my buccaneer.

How do I do that. If I try to sell it back, I won't get even have the gold I spent for it. Is Kingilse just out to steal our money

MommyWiz
(Michelle J.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No they are not out to steal your money, lol. It's just that we have never been able to put houses in the shared bank. It's not bad having more that one house. Once you build up housing stuff that you like you will have more places to put it. I have two houses on my pirates and teleporters on them so my friends and I can bounce back and forth between them. It really makes playing hide and seek extremely fun . Plus, if your friends love pvp if your houses have them, then when they are linked by teleporters you have setups for four friends to keep busy. Enjoy your houses. Try decorating them with different themes. Plus there is a new house just for your buccaneer too. It is really a good thing.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Unfortunately, houses, ships, and companions are the only items (unless marked No Trade) that have never been able to be shared among our pirates. Once a companion purchases these items they belong only to that pirate.

Like Chrissy said there is nothing bad with having extra houses :) Your pirates can have up to 3 initially (more if they purchase Additional Housing Elixirs). Luckily ALL the houses in the game can be bought with gold! So if your Musketeer is a higher leveled pirate then have her go farming for gear that CAN be put in the shared bank. Then have your Buccaneer take that gear and go sell it to buy her either the Buccaneer's Den or the new Buccaneer's Stronghold class house (or any others she might like).

Best of luck!
~SM~

Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
SorceressMiklai on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately, houses, ships, and companions are the only items (unless marked No Trade) that have never been able to be shared among our pirates. Once a companion purchases these items they belong only to that pirate.

Like Chrissy said there is nothing bad with having extra houses :) Your pirates can have up to 3 initially (more if they purchase Additional Housing Elixirs). Luckily ALL the houses in the game can be bought with gold! So if your Musketeer is a higher leveled pirate then have her go farming for gear that CAN be put in the shared bank. Then have your Buccaneer take that gear and go sell it to buy her either the Buccaneer's Den or the new Buccaneer's Stronghold class house (or any others she might like).

Best of luck!
~SM~
Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement. It is much appreciated. I love Pirate101

See you on the high sky-seas.

Ensign
Jan 17, 2011
you cant put houses in you bank or you cant auction them but it would be good right now if you good because you cant go and see the house you want to buy.