Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i think i'm cursed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
the reason why I think my pirate is cursed is because I've been trying to get the nefarious knives from moo Manchu tower and I haven't gotten them yet, I have been farming it for what I think is about a month. doing the tower about 3 times a day and still get no luck. so I just think my pirate is cursed to never get the nefarious knives. any possible way I could get them easily?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
captainjack205 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
the reason why I think my pirate is cursed is because I've been trying to get the nefarious knives from moo Manchu tower and I haven't gotten them yet, I have been farming it for what I think is about a month. doing the tower about 3 times a day and still get no luck. so I just think my pirate is cursed to never get the nefarious knives. any possible way I could get them easily?
Ratbeard and his team designed that tower. "Easily" was just not nefarious enough to make the blueprints.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
But you also get ya know, 1 million gold every time you run the tower so, it's pretty worth it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten the privateer weapon either. I got all the others isn't that strange? The only things you can do is keep trying or try the second chance chest. I hope you get it eventually.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten the privateer weapon either. I got all the others isn't that strange? The only things you can do is keep trying or try the second chance chest. I hope you get it eventually.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
thanks and yeah I done the second chance chest I spent like 5,000 crowns on the second chance chest still didn't get it if you are interested in farming it with me go to my name on the message boards. I hope you find my farming party interesting. also I got all the other weapons as well just not the nefarious knives could there be any way to get the knives a easier way.

Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl65

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
my curse has lifted I got the knives thanks friends for helping me