i think i'm cursed

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Mar 14, 2014
the reason why I think my pirate is cursed is because I've been trying to get the nefarious knives from moo Manchu tower and I haven't gotten them yet, I have been farming it for what I think is about a month. doing the tower about 3 times a day and still get no luck. so I just think my pirate is cursed to never get the nefarious knives. any possible way I could get them easily?

Crush-er
Nov 27, 2009
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
captainjack205 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
the reason why I think my pirate is cursed is because I've been trying to get the nefarious knives from moo Manchu tower and I haven't gotten them yet, I have been farming it for what I think is about a month. doing the tower about 3 times a day and still get no luck. so I just think my pirate is cursed to never get the nefarious knives. any possible way I could get them easily?
Ratbeard and his team designed that tower. "Easily" was just not nefarious enough to make the blueprints.

Crush-er
Apr 26, 2009
But you also get ya know, 1 million gold every time you run the tower so, it's pretty worth it.

Angel Ambassador
Jul 07, 2013
If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten the privateer weapon either. I got all the others isn't that strange? The only things you can do is keep trying or try the second chance chest. I hope you get it eventually.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Be Mine Beginner
Mar 14, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
If it makes you feel any better I haven't gotten the privateer weapon either. I got all the others isn't that strange? The only things you can do is keep trying or try the second chance chest. I hope you get it eventually.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
thanks and yeah I done the second chance chest I spent like 5,000 crowns on the second chance chest still didn't get it if you are interested in farming it with me go to my name on the message boards. I hope you find my farming party interesting. also I got all the other weapons as well just not the nefarious knives could there be any way to get the knives a easier way.

Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl65

Be Mine Beginner
Mar 14, 2014
my curse has lifted I got the knives thanks friends for helping me