i need to find a specific musket companion

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Are their any musket companions that can get overwatch 3 quick adjust 1 and burst fire 2? if so where? i am a witch so no chantal.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
kingme655 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Are their any musket companions that can get overwatch 3 quick adjust 1 and burst fire 2? if so where? i am a witch so no chantal.
Rooster Cogburn ( in Cool Ranch, just do his side quests to recruit him ) & Zeena ( in Aquila side quest that eventually leads to her ) start by talking to the guy near the aqueduct ( in Sparta by the Satyrs ).

Gunner's Mate
Mar 10, 2012
229
Armada musket is the only high tier companion that can to my knowledge

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1619
Have you tried Lefty, or the Samoorai Musketeer -- both are easily recruited by witchdoctors for free.

What level are you, by the way.


Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Willowydream on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Have you tried Lefty, or the Samoorai Musketeer -- both are easily recruited by witchdoctors for free.

What level are you, by the way.

lefty would need quick adjust and one more epic and the samoorai has way to few epics and no burst fire. I am level 61.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
anecorbie on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Rooster Cogburn ( in Cool Ranch, just do his side quests to recruit him ) & Zeena ( in Aquila side quest that eventually leads to her ) start by talking to the guy near the aqueduct ( in Sparta by the Satyrs ).
Rooster doesnt have enough epics or overwatch zeena doesnt have enough epics or quick adjust and starts with double tap which is the worst epic for this build.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Matthew5250 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Armada musket is the only high tier companion that can to my knowledge
Can it really get overwatch 3 burst fire 2 and quick adjust one at the same time? Ratbeard is this correct?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
Quick adjust is the devil there, I can't remember if Bonnie Anne can train it but she can get all of those other abilities. Are you sure you need quick adjust though? Just train max points in accuracy! Musketeers are known to not miss too often.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Quick adjust is the devil there, I can't remember if Bonnie Anne can train it but she can get all of those other abilities. Are you sure you need quick adjust though? Just train max points in accuracy! Musketeers are known to not miss too often.
I can't use bonnie for this for 2 reasons. one she starts with double tap the worst epic for this build. and to she has lots of epics so i use her as a massive damage dealer.And no she doesnt have quick adjust.

Gunner's Mate
Mar 10, 2012
229
kingme655 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Can it really get overwatch 3 burst fire 2 and quick adjust one at the same time? Ratbeard is this correct?
Yes, it can. I have the companion on my buckler. At max level, the armada musket gets 6 epics + his starting quick adjust. He has access to all ranks of overwatch, and burst fire 2, which is all you requested.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Quick adjust is the devil there, I can't remember if Bonnie Anne can train it but she can get all of those other abilities. Are you sure you need quick adjust though? Just train max points in accuracy! Musketeers are known to not miss too often.
Well, even Chantal misses occasionally, so I have given her 1 rank in Quick Adjust ( & yes, her accuracy is maxed ).

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Well, even Chantal misses occasionally, so I have given her 1 rank in Quick Adjust ( & yes, her accuracy is maxed ).
I'm not saying quick adjust is bad, just its the talent I personally would leave out on a companion in favor of overwatch and burst fire.

Now we all know the best musketeer epic is return fire.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
I'm not saying quick adjust is bad, just its the talent I personally would leave out on a companion in favor of overwatch and burst fire.

Now we all know the best musketeer epic is return fire.
I'll assume you're making a joke.....