Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need storage options please Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
well i really hate to sound salty and yes i admit im a hoarder and i love to spam packs and bundles and hop to helping people farm as well as try out different mounts occasionally or even a different outfit or ship(let alone if i were to help at another future morphathon).. however it just feels impossible to me to relax and play because the thing i love most in this game is weapons.. noob to elite alike i truly love them as they are.. i have no clue how others can "happily" deal with 120 space let alone 80.. sigh i dont own more than 1 of any particular weapon except nef stuff, and i',m willing to bet there are others that have at least 1 thing they hoard too..

i know ive begged numerous times but having options would just make my day ya know?

1) backpack elixir (though cheaper plz than wizards but up to 250, or make it account-wide bump so if people re-make a character they arent crying later)
2) 150 item carry for member + 150 bank + 150 attic as the new standard
3) home vaults
4) weapons being placed on walls like omg yesh plz ;n;
5) all temp mounts home placeable?
6) pet satchel in backpack (acts as 1 item but carries up to 100? pets/pet eggs)
7) home pet bric-a-brac elixir(since mounts unhatched eggs count in current allowable amount)
8) place-able pet nursery? or egg hatcher? pet vault type thing.. even better if interactive and could go inside

would love to hear others ideas on what type/types of new storage youd like to see in game as well, i just feel having options makes me feel special and relaxed, puts me in a great mood and more likely to log-on and play(let alone buy more packs lol) as it stands i cant even open b-day gifts so :/ ya im willing to work on my hoarding problem, but at least having an option or 2 available as a mini quality of life boost would highly improve my enjoyment of this amazing game :3 as always much <3 to all of the KI team for their patience with an old lady's grumpiness x hugs and cookies x
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
well i really hate to sound salty and yes i admit im a hoarder and i love to spam packs and bundles and hop to helping people farm as well as try out different mounts occasionally or even a different outfit or ship(let alone if i were to help at another future morphathon).. however it just feels impossible to me to relax and play because the thing i love most in this game is weapons.. noob to elite alike i truly love them as they are.. i have no clue how others can "happily" deal with 120 space let alone 80.. sigh i dont own more than 1 of any particular weapon except nef stuff, and i',m willing to bet there are others that have at least 1 thing they hoard too..

i know ive begged numerous times but having options would just make my day ya know?

1) backpack elixir (though cheaper plz than wizards but up to 250, or make it account-wide bump so if people re-make a character they arent crying later)
2) 150 item carry for member + 150 bank + 150 attic as the new standard
3) home vaults
4) weapons being placed on walls like omg yesh plz ;n;
5) all temp mounts home placeable?
6) pet satchel in backpack (acts as 1 item but carries up to 100? pets/pet eggs)
7) home pet bric-a-brac elixir(since mounts unhatched eggs count in current allowable amount)
8) place-able pet nursery? or egg hatcher? pet vault type thing.. even better if interactive and could go inside

would love to hear others ideas on what type/types of new storage youd like to see in game as well, i just feel having options makes me feel special and relaxed, puts me in a great mood and more likely to log-on and play(let alone buy more packs lol) as it stands i cant even open b-day gifts so :/ ya im willing to work on my hoarding problem, but at least having an option or 2 available as a mini quality of life boost would highly improve my enjoyment of this amazing game :3 as always much <3 to all of the KI team for their patience with an old lady's grumpiness x hugs and cookies x
stormy jen silver
Add a mannequin recipe for crafting so we can get that boss gear out of our banks to show off to our friends!
We really do need a way to display weapons.
These 2 things alone will free up a lot space for us.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2014
Heartily agree. A "gear vault" like in Wizards 101 would help. There are so many outfits I would love to keep but due to space I can't . Mountable weapons would also be very helpful. Loved all the ideas from stormy jen silver and Anacorbie too. Please KI.