I need help! Am I missing a quest?

1
AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Hey Pirates! I have a problem. I don't know if I'm missing a quest or I'm on the right track. Right now I am taking quests from Cooper's Roost Skyway, and I am on a quest called 'Hi-Yo Silver, Ahoy!' and I need to go defeat Darkmoor Ships! ( I forgot how many ) Fer some reason, I keep on getting defeated when I board them and try to defeat them by ship. My ship is a Monquistador ship and it is level 17. I am also seeing other pirates having different ships. I don't see any Monquistador ships but mine. I am a level 22 Musketeer and I have my firstmate companion, a level 20 Bison Scout. One more thing, when I went of my last 'defeat ships in skyways' quest, I had to defeat ships until my ship levels up. It gets me furious sometimes, but nothing to worry about. Is there anything wrong though that I'm not able to defeat Darkmoor Ships? Do I have to call Pirate101? Did I skip a quest?

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Yes that monquestian ship doesn't get you very far in Cool Ranch. Time to use some gold and get yourself a Bison ship. There is a great one in the crown shop or you can get one for gold from a vendor from the Bison Village. (I forget if there is one on Cooper's Roost). Get whatever one your level will allow and you may already have parts that you have won from ship battles, if not you can equip it from a vendor. Then you will get much better parts when you start finally sinking those Cool Ranch ships.
Try going to a busy realm and join in other's ship fights so you can hopefully get some credit for the ones you want or you will build your nautical XP which is always helpful.
My Golden Chrissy is in Cool Ranch now and if you want we can meet up and sink some ships together.

Commodore
Jul 07, 2013
960
It will help you to get a better ship and ship equipment. Fight some enemies you can win until you get enough gold. also train your crew.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
This is a problem. Maybe you need to buy a ship? You can buy a bison frigate in Bison Village Docks. Buy that ship and see if it helps. Otherwise your stuck.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Okay, so all I need to do is to buy a Bison Ship ( Bision Frigate ) so I can defeat the Darkmoor Ships? Oh and Golden Chrissy, let's meet somewhere or just set up a time, a day, and where. I'm cancelling my membership soon so let's hurry up.

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so all I need to do is to buy a Bison Ship ( Bision Frigate ) so I can defeat the Darkmoor Ships? Oh and Golden Chrissy, let's meet somewhere or just set up a time, a day, and where. I'm cancelling my membership soon so let's hurry up.

-SandySoniaCog
Well as I am a person whose schedule is pretty much open and you may have school or work issues, how about this Saturday and you pick the time. I am in Central time zone but I can convert. I generally meet by the fountain in Avery's Court in Vadima realm as it is never full and easy to get to (just click that last dot and you are there ) so what will be a good time of day for you?

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Okay, I don't think Saturday will be a good time though. That will take like, forever. What about Monday, or Thursday? The time will be at noon. ( 12:00 ) So, meeting in the realm Vadima and the day will be on Monday or Thursday. The place we are going to meet at is in Avery's Court next to the Life Fountain. I hope we can meet and be friends!

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I don't think Saturday will be a good time though. That will take like, forever. What about Monday, or Thursday? The time will be at noon. ( 12:00 ) So, meeting in the realm Vadima and the day will be on Monday or Thursday. The place we are going to meet at is in Avery's Court next to the Life Fountain. I hope we can meet and be friends!

-SandySoniaCog
OK 12 Noon, Central time zone on Monday the 14th. Look for Golden Christina.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Oops! Sorry Golden Christina! I was sick that day. What about tomorrow? Or Thursday? Sorry to keep you waiting. I had a terrible fever. I am super sorry and please forgive me!

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Oops! Sorry Golden Christina! I was sick that day. What about tomorrow? Or Thursday? Sorry to keep you waiting. I had a terrible fever. I am super sorry and please forgive me!

-SandySoniaCog
Of course I forgive you . I was there but after a while I figured something must have come up. Whichever day is fine with me. And don't feel like you need forgiving anyway, it's not like you can control a fever.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Okay, thanks for forgiving me. We will meet tomorrow, Thursday the 16th. I promise ( I hope ) I wont forget because I am going to set my alarm to know when it's time to meet you. See you in the Spiral!
-SandySoniaCog

Bosun
May 01, 2012
396
Thursday is the 17th. Today, Wednesday, is the 16th.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay, thanks for forgiving me. We will meet tomorrow, Thursday the 16th. I promise ( I hope ) I wont forget because I am going to set my alarm to know when it's time to meet you. See you in the Spiral!
-SandySoniaCog
No problem Thursday is the 17 though,lol. Ya scared me for a second there, I thought I missed You this time. But no worries, Thursday the 17 at noon Central.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SlightlyMadWizard on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Thursday is the 17th. Today, Wednesday, is the 16th.
Thanks for the date clarification. I was mentally stuttering thinking; "How could I have missed her? I thought I checked, Oh man now I left her waiting, but how? I Know I checked. " I then picked up my phone to enter in another meet up time and I saw the date and then there was a huge "PHEW" lol.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
I went there 12:00 noon I can't find you what happened? Oh and sorry, I made a mistake on the date by accident.

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
I didn't see you this time either. I waited for over an hour just in case you got the time zone wrong. Shall we try this again?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
Need any other help with Cool Ranch?

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
pirate101 lover on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Need any other help with Cool Ranch?
Yeeeeaaahh....say yes, 'cause this girl has a trick or three up her sleeve. Well...Ashley has about twenty or so, but pirate101lover...let's just say, the name tells it all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
I went there 12:00 noon I can't find you what happened? Oh and sorry, I made a mistake on the date by accident.

-SandySoniaCog
I was there but may have been a few minutes late, considering some clocks aren't quite the same. How long did you wait. I was there until 1:30 just in case the time zone got mixed up. Please let us try this again. I was really looking forward to helping you and meeting you and finding a new friend. Whenever we do meet, please at least wait for at least 15 minutes, sometimes things come up. The last person I met up with was just over 20 minutes late. I didn't really mind because I was busy chatting with friends anyway, but just letting you know that hanging around a bit would really help. Or checking back after a while. I was there for an hour and a half hoping you were just running late or came early and might check back. Perhaps you were not in Vadima realm? I know that once I told the game to put me there and I was suspicious that it was just a bit too crowded for normal flow for that realm and even though the timer acted like I had changed a realm and was counting down before it would let me do it again, I was in a different realm than what I selected.
I am just guessing here as to what happened. Please let us try this again, OK? Anything good is surly worth struggling through the mishaps of life for?.
So Avery's court, Vadima realm, by the fountain, Any day you chose and any time.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Oops! I set the time wrong. Can we just meet at 12:00 noon at Pacific Time?

-SandySoniaCog

P.S. No, all I need help is to defeat Darkmoor Ships. I've only defeated one at the moment and my membership ends on October 25. ( Yes yes, I cancelled my membership) But if I need anything else, I'll be sure to leave another post. Thanks for telling me, pirate101 lover.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Oops! I set the time wrong. Can we just meet at 12:00 noon at Pacific Time?

-SandySoniaCog

P.S. No, all I need help is to defeat Darkmoor Ships. I've only defeated one at the moment and my membership ends on October 25. ( Yes yes, I cancelled my membership) But if I need anything else, I'll be sure to leave another post. Thanks for telling me, pirate101 lover.
Absolutely What day would you like to meet

Ensign
May 30, 2011
14
Oh, and by the way, is it possible we try it everyday?

-SandySoniaCog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
SandySoniaCog on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Oh, and by the way, is it possible we try it everyday?

-SandySoniaCog
OK Every day at noon your time I will be there until I finally catch you.

1