Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't access Cool Ranch Haunted Skyway or Tumble

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I have completed all of the quests in my quest list except for Dixie Chicks in Haunted and Tumbleweed but can't access these areas. How do I know if I have missed a quest? Can't remember having this prob with my 65 Witchdoctor.

Whiffy Andrew Pew Musketeer of the 28th season

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What are the last few quests that you remember doing (doesn't have to be the names - just what you did)? Has this Pirate been to Port Regal yet?

You could contact Support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark above) or sending an e-mail to support@pirate101.com explaining the situation. Make sure that you have access to the e-mail that is in your account since that is the one they will be replying back to. If you send an e-mail, I recommend including your Account Name (what you use to sign on to Pirate101). Be patient because it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond (possibly longer on weekends or holidays).

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Have you gone back and done Port Regal? You'll not get into the others until you do some stuff in Port Regal.

What does your quest log look like? Surely you have other quests besides the Dixie chicks. If that's the case, find the one with the chalice and follow that line.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
whats your next main quest? normally you go to port regal when your in cool ranch, if you did not go to port regal, THAT must be the problem.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Fiorenza and Helpful,
My quest log only has the Dixie Chick quests in the Haunted and Tumbleweed Skyways. I don't recall doing anything in Port Regal but wouldn't this be in my incomplete Quest List? Some of the recent quests iI have completed include Madclaw, The Bird with No Name (now have Rooster Cogburn as a companion), The Striped Buffaloon Quest and many others.

Whiffy Andrew Pew

Admiral
May 30, 2010
poppyxxii on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
Thanks Fiorenza and Helpful,
My quest log only has the Dixie Chick quests in the Haunted and Tumbleweed Skyways. I don't recall doing anything in Port Regal but wouldn't this be in my incomplete Quest List? Some of the recent quests iI have completed include Madclaw, The Bird with No Name (now have Rooster Cogburn as a companion), The Striped Buffaloon Quest and many others.

Whiffy Andrew Pew
Hmm... Sounds like you turned in a quest and managed not to pick up the next storyline quest. Check around in Cooper's Roost or perhaps in the Bison Village. I don't recall who gives you the quest to talk to Avery and get sent to Port Regal off the top of my head.

Did you do the quest to talk to Don Rafael at Boot Hill? If so, head on back to the Black Spot in Flotsom; you forgot to pick up the next from One Eyed Jack. If not, then go see Dancing Stars in Bison Village (or if he doesn't want to talk to you, find Bat Masterson in Cooper's Roost (the Dusty Cave).

If those suggestions don't work, head over to the P101Central Wiki and track through your storyline quests until you find the missing link. That's all I can suggest.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Do any of the following sound familiar (only Main Quest Lines)?:

1) Wolf's Grievance - Brother Wolf - Scorpion Rock. see after defeating enough Striped Bumbaloons.
end - pour Balm on Silver Rain's Grave on Isla De Los Muertos
2) Black Storm Rising - Brother Wolf - Scorpion Rock. fight Black Storm Raiders and Three Scars
3) Enemy Revealed - Raven Eyes - Bison Village. ending talk to Bat Masterson - Dusty Mine
4) Miner Difficulties - Bat Masterson - Dusty Mine. fight Old Bird Jenkins in Dusty Mine
5) Showdown At Boot Hill - Dancing Stars - Thunderbird Temple. fight Darkmoor Ships around Boot Hill. locate Cemetery on Boot Hill. Fight Duck of Death in Cemetery on Boot Hill and on his Ship. Enter Mausoleum and, after fighting, talk to Don Rafael.
6) True Love Triumph? - Don Rafael - Tomb De La Vegas. get ring from Scorpion Rock
7) Desperately Seeking Sally - One-Eyed Jack - Flotsam. Talk to Gortez (eventually) - Tradewinds Skyway
8) One Good Favor - Gortez - Tradewinds Skyway. Leads to Another - Captain Dan - Scurvy Dog Hideout. fight enemies in Mysterious Tunnels.
9) Brass Monkey - Captain Dan - Temple Hideout. fight Imperial Warships - Tierra Primata.

Unless you remember doing these with your Pirate, I would try going to each of the places mentioned and see if there is a grey or yellow question mark over their head. If there is a grey question mark, that means you haven't completed that quest yet. Let me know which one has the grey question mark and I can drill down further for that quest. If none of them have a grey question mark, let me know and I can continue further quests.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Forgot the first one where you say you fought the Striped Buffaloons (Bumbaloons).

Check Raven Eyes in Bison Village for a grey or yellow Question mark. see previous note from me on what to do.