Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to world jump in P101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 20, 2016
Ever since I was lvl 2, I wanted to explore the worlds of the spiral on P101 right away.
Unfortunately for me, I had not the foggiest idea how. Well, until I found out about the transportaler in skull island. Eventually I leveled up one of my pirates high enough that I was able to travel to monquista and other worlds. Once both me and my sister became members and friends I would go to one of the worlds and she would teleport to me after. then, I would get onto a lower lvl pirate and teleport to her. Since we were members I only had to pay good to travel to the worlds I had already been to. I could also just teleport to my sister any time. But the transportaler gave me, and still does, immediate access to any world!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormy Bowdyn on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
Ever since I was lvl 2, I wanted to explore the worlds of the spiral on P101 right away.
Unfortunately for me, I had not the foggiest idea how. Well, until I found out about the transportaler in skull island. Eventually I leveled up one of my pirates high enough that I was able to travel to monquista and other worlds. Once both me and my sister became members and friends I would go to one of the worlds and she would teleport to me after. then, I would get onto a lower lvl pirate and teleport to her. Since we were members I only had to pay good to travel to the worlds I had already been to. I could also just teleport to my sister any time. But the transportaler gave me, and still does, immediate access to any world!
Welcome to the Message Boards, Stormy Bowdyn! The Transportalators are great for traveling quickly, but have you taken the time to just sail to those worlds? The art and music is a treat to both eyes and ears.