Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How many more left?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
So I have defeat 8 armada ships for bonnie anne 2nd promotion.I am wondering how many more I will have to defeat untill I get the Wheel-Lock?

Disloyal Brand Level 31 Buccaneer

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Isn't it one of those quests where it is a drop, rather than a fixed number? I don't think it took me eight fights, but since it is only a % chance of the drop every time, it can vary. I just did the one where I had to defeat armada ships for special gunpowder for the crab harpooner's promotion - took me eight fights for the first drop (needed four I think), but received three more drops in the next six fights.

-Michael

Community Leader
Disloyal1 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
So I have defeat 8 armada ships for bonnie anne 2nd promotion.I am wondering how many more I will have to defeat untill I get the Wheel-Lock?

Disloyal Brand Level 31 Buccaneer
There is no set amount of ships to sink to get many different quest requirements for this quest, and those of similar nature, its a matter of luck. :)

Keep at it, you should get it soon.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV