Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How easy is it to get the Nefarious 5 weapons?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I really really want the Dragon-Axe of Doom, and I need to know how easy it is to get that weapon in the second chance chest.

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, lvl 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, lvl 65 Buccaneer~

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
if you are going for the axe, you are in luck. i think there is an error in the loot table in favor of getting the axe. after an unspeakable amount of farming, i have a load of the weapons: 2 knives, one staff, one Novablaster. . . and oh yeah. six dragon axes of doom. not kidding, not exaggerating. maybe i am just absurdly lucky, but if that is the weapon your looking for, your in luck. i think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
I really really want the Dragon-Axe of Doom, and I need to know how easy it is to get that weapon in the second chance chest.

Save your Crowns and just farm the Five, I've collected three of their weapons already from just their drops.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It is random chance you could buy crowns once and get it or your can buy 120,000 crowns and not get anything. Quite honestly though if you run the tower enough times to get the completion badges you have a good chance of getting it. I have run the tower 18 times and have all the weapons but the privateer one. It's not supposed to be easy though a hard fight and testing yourself against it is part of the allure don't you think?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Um....We ARE talking Ratbeard's Nefarious Tower here. I do not think the word "Easy" is even in his vocabulary.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
It is random chance you could buy crowns once and get it or your can buy 120,000 crowns and not get anything. Quite honestly though if you run the tower enough times to get the completion badges you have a good chance of getting it. I have run the tower 18 times and have all the weapons but the privateer one. It's not supposed to be easy though a hard fight and testing yourself against it is part of the allure don't you think?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Do you think i could get it in a month?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's possible.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012

I have all the Nefarious weapons along with the Charming Gaze mask, the Corrupted Ki rin mount and the entire set of Moo Manchu's gear plus his weapon. After a few runs I was able to get the class weapon for each of my three max level pirates.Yes I tossed a few crowns at the chance chest but many of these items were drops and I might have to agree that the Axe seems to be dropped with a greater frequency. I have ventured into the Tower maybe a dozen or so times and have gotten a Nefarious weapon on about half of those occasions. It's a great dungeon and KI did an amazing job with the new weapons and gear. I love the Nefarious Five. It's good to battle something besides an angry cow or a foul tempered pig once in a while and next to Rooke, Moo Manchu is my favorite bad guy. :D