Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do You Get Glowing Red Eyes?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
I have seen many other people with glowing red eyes before and I was wondering how to get them, I have tried many different eye patchs, but they do not work, how do I get the red eyes?

-lvl 45 Buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
I have seen many other people with glowing red eyes before and I was wondering how to get them, I have tried many different eye patchs, but they do not work, how do I get the red eyes?

-lvl 45 Buccaneer
It is a badge you get them by drinking a potion that moo manchu offers you in the tower of moo manchu and you have to win the battle against the nefarious 5 which they are hard and the whole time you fight your team so if you want them you better unequip your gear and it is a level 65 dungeon and bring some friends

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

-lvl 45 Buccaneer
I'm sure many people are going to reply to this: but just in case they don't:
You get the glowing eyes with the badge Nefarious Sixth. You get this badge by drinking the elixir in the Tower of Moo Manchu; which is located on the Paths of Penance, Icy Dock, Subata Skyway. You get the quest to go into the Tower when you have completed all quests from Lord Chagatai.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The only way I know of is to go through the Tower of Foo Manchu and drink the potion.

Trying to go through before level 60 (unless you know 3 other Pirates above level 60) is very hard due to lack of health and equipment. To get the quest that directs you to the Tower, you need to complete most if not all of MooShu.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012

-lvl 45 Buccaneer
You get them by drinking a potion in the Tower of Moo Manchu, if you drink the elixir, then the other people with you win the battle, you get the Nefarious 6th badge, which allows you to have those eyes.