Housing Vendors

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Housing Vendors
Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the housing vendors. So far I've found:

Skull Island
Rapa Nui
Flotsam
Port Regal
Mooshu (can't remember the specific location)

Prices increase as the area level gets higher.

I've been looking around Cool Ranch, but haven't found one yet. (Though, I did notice that the maps don't always tell you about all the vendors in a particular location. You just have to look for yourself.)

Anyone else found anything?

Community Leader
Re: Housing Vendors
That is all I have found too. I was hoping for one in Cool Ranch

Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
25
Re: Housing Vendors
Are these world specific houses, or the houses sold on Skull Island as well?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
161
Re: Housing Vendors
I was hoping when we got to Port Regal we would be able to buy the fancy wooden chair with the blue seat cushion. When I looked at the housing vendor they only had the blue padded chair and couch. I love those too, but I really wanted the fancy wooden chair with the blue seat cushion. Maybe I will be lucky and KI will put them in the shops one of these days.

Community Leader
Re: Housing Vendors
Jenna SwiftGem on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
Are these world specific houses, or the houses sold on Skull Island as well?
Houses are sold in crowned shop these are furniture venders so far.

Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
25
Re: Housing Vendors
Paige MoonShade on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
Houses are sold in crowned shop these are furniture venders so far.
Ah, thanks.

I think I saw one in Cool Ranch, not sure, I'll check again.

Community Leader
Re: Housing Vendors
Paige MoonShade on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
That is all I have found too. I was hoping for one in Cool Ranch
Well, dang.

After finding that one in MooShu, I was really hopeful for one in Cool Ranch. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Administrator
Re: Housing Vendors
I asked on this for you, and as it turns out we're working on a Cool Ranch vendor as I type! (This was unfortunately something that just didn't make it into the game in time.) I think it's safe to say we'll have a new Cool Ranch Housing Vendor sometime in the future. Stay tuned

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
1
Re: Housing Vendors
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the housing vendors. So far I've found:

Skull Island
Rapa Nui
Flotsam
Port Regal
Mooshu (can't remember the specific location)

Prices increase as the area level gets higher.

I've been looking around Cool Ranch, but haven't found one yet. (Though, I did notice that the maps don't always tell you about all the vendors in a particular location. You just have to look for yourself.)

Anyone else found anything?
Hi! Do let me know where Mooshu Housing Vendor is. I would like to make my home Mooshu-like because my character is from Mooshu :-)

Community Leader
Re: Housing Vendors
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 8, 2012 wrote:
I asked on this for you, and as it turns out we're working on a Cool Ranch vendor as I type! (This was unfortunately something that just didn't make it into the game in time.) I think it's safe to say we'll have a new Cool Ranch Housing Vendor sometime in the future. Stay tuned
YUS! *happy dance*

Thank you, Jack!

Community Leader
Re: Housing Vendors
YES! Thinks of wanting a Buffaloon ranch :D Thank you Jack.

Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
11
Re: Housing Vendors
joe33red on Nov 8, 2012 wrote:
Hi! Do let me know where Mooshu Housing Vendor is. I would like to make my home Mooshu-like because my character is from Mooshu :-)
The Mooshu housing vendor is on Sabata Temple island. Sabata Skyway.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
11
Re: Housing Vendors
Ahoy there matey's! Me be findin' it hard to catch some shut-eye with no bed for me to sleep in! If there be's any pirate out o there in them skyways who be willin to give me a hand (or a hook) me be rewarding you graciously.

I be waitin

Scott Holystone

Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
11
Re: Housing Vendors
Ahoy there matey's! Me be findin' it hard to catch some shut-eye with no bed for me to sleep in! If there be's any pirate out o there in them skyways who be willin to give me a hand (or a hook) me be rewarding you graciously.

I be waitin

Scott Holystone

Ensign
Feb 17, 2011
6
Re: Housing Vendors
i think the houses are kinda -pause- i mean really over priced!

they cost as much as a crowns house bought with gold!