Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
Ahoy!

I want to say something before I ask my question...

You guys here at KingsIsle have made a real winner. Sure, there is always areas to gripe and complain about, but I've never seen such a game that completely aces that elusive mark: a family game. One that kids will understand and have fun and one that is filled with very clever and witty humor for adults (I have laughed my entire way through Monqista, and then when I met "Donkey Hotey" I nearly fell off my chair!).

All you developers must be very well read, because there are more salutes to cultures and history than I am sure I am noticing!

Just saying a sincere thanks for making a game that I can play with my children and yet absolutely enjoy myself as well! A+ to you guys!

Anyways! My question is: Can I give my other characters edit rights to my house? Example: can my witchdoctor place his companions, pets, and furniture (without transferring) in my buccaneer's house?

Thanks again, everyone!
Cautious Daniel Clegg

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy Daniel!

Thank you for the nice message.

Unfortunately, you cannot have your alternate characters place items into another character's house. You can only place items and companions in your character's own house.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You could always put the items in the shared bank and then have another character take it out and put into their house.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Striving Pilgrim on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

I want to say something before I ask my question...

You guys here at KingsIsle have made a real winner. Sure, there is always areas to gripe and complain about, but I've never seen such a game that completely aces that elusive mark: a family game. One that kids will understand and have fun and one that is filled with very clever and witty humor for adults (I have laughed my entire way through Monqista, and then when I met "Donkey Hotey" I nearly fell off my chair!).

All you developers must be very well read, because there are more salutes to cultures and history than I am sure I am noticing!

Just saying a sincere thanks for making a game that I can play with my children and yet absolutely enjoy myself as well! A+ to you guys!

Anyways! My question is: Can I give my other characters edit rights to my house? Example: can my witchdoctor place his companions, pets, and furniture (without transferring) in my buccaneer's house?

Thanks again, everyone!
Cautious Daniel Clegg
Awesome post, Daniel Clegg and welcome aboard to you! You surely whacked the mole on the head with that one...what a perfect family game and tremendously, entertaining fun, for players of all ages and backgrounds.

Again, welcome to the message boards!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Awesome post, Daniel Clegg and welcome aboard to you! You surely whacked the mole on the head with that one...what a perfect family game and tremendously, entertaining fun, for players of all ages and backgrounds.

Again, welcome to the message boards!!!
VALKOOR You're back Squeeeeee I've missed you.
It is so good to "hear" your wonderful voice again.
Welcome back *Chrissy bear hug*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
VALKOOR You're back Squeeeeee I've missed you.
It is so good to "hear" your wonderful voice again.
Welcome back *Chrissy bear hug*
Hiya and Heya Chrissy!

I sure have missed you too and all you other scurvy marauding scallywags here on the boards! I still may not be able to post nearly as often but something about this place and this game (and you fine piratin' folks) just feels right.

Yarr, Yo-Ho, Arrgghh, Hi-diddle-dee-dee and stuff!!!

* Thanks for the bear hug too! And right back atcha!!!*

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Nice to see you here again Valkoor.... *awkward pause* I get the strange feeling I interrupted something...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
Nice to see you here again Valkoor.... *awkward pause* I get the strange feeling I interrupted something...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Thank you Dante, and it's great to be back and 'see' all of you as well! I missed this place.

Sorry for the change of subject, Cautious Daniel-- just had to say hello to some mighty fine posters and pirates-- but I see they answered your question expertly (that includes you too, Bonnie...but of course)!