Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

house teleport

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
can I put a teleport in one of my pirate's house and put the other in the share bank to be put in another pirate house??

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
11othellow on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
can I put a teleport in one of my pirate's house and put the other in the share bank to be put in another pirate house??
Teleport between two different pirate's houses? I don't think that's possible. Welcome to the message boards, BTW.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
NOPE you can't I wish I could

When you've set the teleporter's mark, there's like a triangle or something on its icon in your housing menu. When the teleporter has been put through any bank, the mark disappears so that you can't teleport between pirates' houses.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It may sound nice to teleport, in two differnt pirate characters deeds.However it can't work on between two differnt characters. The marker will be disabled when it stored in any bank.

It only works on 2 differnt house with the same character, in other words.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
11othellow on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
You can only teleport to different houses on the same pirate. It does come in handy for that. :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009