Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday Contest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Administrator
yes!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
yes!
How come no pirate posts won? Sure W101 winners threads were nice reading, but I did not feel the same 'connectionedness' since I don't play wizard. Maybe this game is new and it will take time to change peoples lives. Anyways to any winners of the contest reading this, congratulations, you guys truly deserved it.

Administrator
Golden Guardian on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
How come no pirate posts won? Sure W101 winners threads were nice reading, but I did not feel the same 'connectionedness' since I don't play wizard. Maybe this game is new and it will take time to change peoples lives. Anyways to any winners of the contest reading this, congratulations, you guys truly deserved it.
Hmmm. Well, this particular post talks a bit about Pirate101!

Thank you all for your participation!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yup I agree, I think that the blessings of the Pirate side of the spiral was well represented. Congrats to all of the winners. Great writing and wonderful soul tugging stories. Any chance a runner's up section can be posted?