Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hardest part of an Update?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Recently, KI has been storming P101 with update after update. From the Tower, to Pet Morphing (and hybrids, and Pet PvP, and- well, lots of Bestia stuff) To A FtP expansion, to Scrip and the Ship/Housing improvements. NOBODY, and I do mean NOBODY, can deny that these updates are spectacular. personally, I have no interest in Scrip. . . . But I love the Tower and I have recently gotten seriously involved in morphing.
What I'm getting at is that KI is doing an exemplary job with keeping things interesting for the veteran players.

However, 2 things are missing. 2 very important things, (no doubt both of which are being worked on at this very moment) that would guarantee a surge in the activity of the veteran players: a PvP update and/or a story update.

I know that if if I were to ask about the progress of either of these, the response would be something along the lines of "That would be (REDACTED)" so, I shall ask a different question. hopefully, a response to this could get some understanding from the community and generate some interest in KI itself.

so, after that absurdly long rambling nonsensical . . . er. . . ramble. . . Here is the question: What is the most difficult part of an update to make?