Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hair Styles

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Is there ever going to be a way I can change my hair without starting over? I'm level 51, and I don't want all those months of friendships and battles to go down the drain because I don't like it. I mean, the style seemed like a good idea at first, but when I realized it wasn't, I was already too high to start over. Is this going to be implemented or should we just suggest this?

P.S I really want pets and mounts to be able to roam free

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It took a while for Wizard to introduce hairstyles, but since they did, as a hat that could be stitched, it seems likely they would in Pirate at some point.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Calamity Finch on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
It took a while for Wizard to introduce hairstyles, but since they did, as a hat that could be stitched, it seems likely they would in Pirate at some point.
Probably. And since they already have the idea in mind, they might add it sooner than the 4 years it took them just to come up with the idea in Wizards...

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I also don't like my hairstyle. In real life, you can't change stuff like the color of your eyes, but your hair can be changed. It would be nice to change your hairstyle.