Grizzleheim confirmed for Book 15???

2
AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2016
Mindy GoldenHeart on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
I'm afraid you're wrong, as Valencia is book 15. Many many people have found out that either Polaris or Krok will be next. Anyone can edit wikipedia, don't let it fool you.
What I have learned after my trips to worlds in the game, Mindy Goldenheart, is that we don't just simply go to one world after another after we've been to one and finish that world & head to another world, even one that is from W101, and say, "Hey, is this what this world is?", "Is that the same world we went to in W101?", "Wow! I finished this world and want to go to the next world!", or "Is this all of what this world has to offer?". No. In P101, we undergo Trips in our adventures. We go to a part of the world that is available to explore, that is to say, it's Skyways & lands, & finish our Trip in that world and go on to do out First Trip to another world or do another Trip to another world we've been to before and explore new lands & Skyways that have not been charted yet, & so on, & so on. It's a part of this game's world visiting structure seen in it's main storyline Books. Remember that.

True, we've finished our First Trip to Aquila, and I do mean only our First Trip, but we must go do our Second Trip to Valencia. If we do a First Trip to Grizzleheim, which I know that Erika the Red is hailed from, then I would think that we should also have our First Trip to Krokotopia before the First Arc gets done. I'd be fascinated to visit Rosetta there, wherever that is in whichever Skyway in that world is.

To those who may not know, we may get our Home World 5 Companions at some point in P101's storyline, that is to say the Companions that are from the worlds Pirates were raised in after they lost their parents to disasters seen in the game's character creation screen. Can't forget that!

In P101's Wikipedia page, I think some of that info needs some accuracy updating to reflect the way we do our Trips to worlds, both available & new. This isn't like how W101 does it's way of travelling worlds, you know.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Trimond297 on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
What I have learned after my trips to worlds in the game, Mindy Goldenheart, is that we don't just simply go to one world after another after we've been to one and finish that world & head to another world, even one that is from W101, and say, "Hey, is this what this world is?", "Is that the same world we went to in W101?", "Wow! I finished this world and want to go to the next world!", or "Is this all of what this world has to offer?". No. In P101, we undergo Trips in our adventures. We go to a part of the world that is available to explore, that is to say, it's Skyways & lands, & finish our Trip in that world and go on to do out First Trip to another world or do another Trip to another world we've been to before and explore new lands & Skyways that have not been charted yet, & so on, & so on. It's a part of this game's world visiting structure seen in it's main storyline Books. Remember that.

True, we've finished our First Trip to Aquila, and I do mean only our First Trip, but we must go do our Second Trip to Valencia. If we do a First Trip to Grizzleheim, which I know that Erika the Red is hailed from, then I would think that we should also have our First Trip to Krokotopia before the First Arc gets done. I'd be fascinated to visit Rosetta there, wherever that is in whichever Skyway in that world is.

To those who may not know, we may get our Home World 5 Companions at some point in P101's storyline, that is to say the Companions that are from the worlds Pirates were raised in after they lost their parents to disasters seen in the game's character creation screen. Can't forget that!

In P101's Wikipedia page, I think some of that info needs some accuracy updating to reflect the way we do our Trips to worlds, both available & new. This isn't like how W101 does it's way of travelling worlds, you know.
Hello Trimond, and hello Mindy! I'd like to butt into this debate to respectfully give my own two sense (I'm actually not sure if it's "cents" or "sense" but I'll go with sense):

I believe Trimond is correct. It is quite obvious we will definitely be going back to Valencia in the near future, as a) that is where the heart of the Armada lies, and b) at the end of Aquila the Toymaker told us to find him in Valencia to learn how to defeat Kane. I do believe that we will be going to Valencia next, or at least very very soon. Also, I had no clue we'd have Home World companions! If that's true, THAT'S AMAZIING!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2016
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello Trimond, and hello Mindy! I'd like to butt into this debate to respectfully give my own two sense (I'm actually not sure if it's "cents" or "sense" but I'll go with sense):

I believe Trimond is correct. It is quite obvious we will definitely be going back to Valencia in the near future, as a) that is where the heart of the Armada lies, and b) at the end of Aquila the Toymaker told us to find him in Valencia to learn how to defeat Kane. I do believe that we will be going to Valencia next, or at least very very soon. Also, I had no clue we'd have Home World companions! If that's true, THAT'S AMAZIING!
Thanks, Owen, though, why do some still keep saying that they've reached the end of whichever world they've finished their Trips in? Do they still think the game's world travelling structure is like W101's or something? Must be because they were so used to it while they were playing it for many years, & no doubt they still do today.

Again, to remind some that still do, we do Trips in worlds, because once we've finished a Trip, we do another to a new world or an available world to explore new Skyways & lands.

Our First Trip to Aquila(really, it is, not the end of it) has been done, and we still await our Second Trip to Valencia.

Just because they believe they've completed their Trips to worlds doesn't mean it's the end of these worlds. There will always be later Trips to worlds at one point or other. Remember that. Read one of my posts about what I've stated before about how P101's world travelling structure is very different from W101's, if you get the chance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9173
Trimond297 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Thanks, Owen, though, why do some still keep saying that they've reached the end of whichever world they've finished their Trips in? Do they still think the game's world travelling structure is like W101's or something? Must be because they were so used to it while they were playing it for many years, & no doubt they still do today.

Again, to remind some that still do, we do Trips in worlds, because once we've finished a Trip, we do another to a new world or an available world to explore new Skyways & lands.

Our First Trip to Aquila(really, it is, not the end of it) has been done, and we still await our Second Trip to Valencia.

Just because they believe they've completed their Trips to worlds doesn't mean it's the end of these worlds. There will always be later Trips to worlds at one point or other. Remember that. Read one of my posts about what I've stated before about how P101's world travelling structure is very different from W101's, if you get the chance.
Aquila is a closed skyway, Trimond its a loop. There are no other skyways blocked as in MooShu or Monquista. I grant that there are stormgates yet to be explored, but that's not the same as a skyway in a world.
I hope we go to Grizzleheim, but I don't know why some players keep saying we're going to Krokotopia. The Rosetta Stone has played it's part, so there's no need to go to Krok. ( Although I hope we go, because it's one of the 'home' worlds of our pirates. )
No, we know Valencia part 2 is confirmed ( Blind Mew broke his silence for once and said we are returning to Valencia. ) However, we don't know the how or when of this trip.
My best guess, is we'll be returning to Monquista, then possibly going to Polaris. The storyline seems to point that way.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2016
anecorbie on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Aquila is a closed skyway, Trimond its a loop. There are no other skyways blocked as in MooShu or Monquista. I grant that there are stormgates yet to be explored, but that's not the same as a skyway in a world.
I hope we go to Grizzleheim, but I don't know why some players keep saying we're going to Krokotopia. The Rosetta Stone has played it's part, so there's no need to go to Krok. ( Although I hope we go, because it's one of the 'home' worlds of our pirates. )
No, we know Valencia part 2 is confirmed ( Blind Mew broke his silence for once and said we are returning to Valencia. ) However, we don't know the how or when of this trip.
My best guess, is we'll be returning to Monquista, then possibly going to Polaris. The storyline seems to point that way.
Ok. I understand. I was only stating my point. I do also hope we get to go to Krokotopia someday.

Plus, when did Blind Mew speak of our return to Valencia after his lengthy absence? I didn't know he broke his silence once again. We already know we're going back to Valencia, but did he mention anything else?

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
83
I don't really trust Wikipedia since the information can be posted by anyone, so don't get your hopes up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9173
Trimond297 on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
Ok. I understand. I was only stating my point. I do also hope we get to go to Krokotopia someday.

Plus, when did Blind Mew speak of our return to Valencia after his lengthy absence? I didn't know he broke his silence once again. We already know we're going back to Valencia, but did he mention anything else?
Only that Valencia is confirmed and there is a skyway starting with the letter "C"

2