Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gortez's axe

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
How rare is Gortez's axe? I've never gotten it and I stopped counting after 200. I've gotten 1 privateer plate, 2 witchdoctor plates, grand headdress and 2 fire toads. Not to mention a bunch of other lower level gear.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
You farmed Gortez over 200 times Holy cow! I don't have the patience or time for farming. 10 is a lot for me. I'm not sure how rare the item is. I checked the wiki and pirate101 central and they both never told how rare it is. Good Job and good luck!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Most of the time when I get boss weapons its one in 30 but you never know, sometimes they make stuff really rare on the main quest bosses so everyone who's a certain level doesn't have it and wait what fire toads ? Is that a new pet ?

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I even switched characters every 50 tries. It is almost like it's missing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Most of the time when I get boss weapons its one in 30 but you never know, sometimes they make stuff really rare on the main quest bosses so everyone who's a certain level doesn't have it and wait what fire toads ? Is that a new pet ?
The fire toad is dropped by Gortez , it's not exactly new but does make a cool hybrid: the Bullrog! Which is made by combining the fire toad with the mini-minotaur.