Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Golden Cheeta Mount

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Is it still possible to get from the tribal crew pack? If so how rare is it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I did some research on Central and the Golden Jaguar is reported to be as hard to get as the Red Ankylosaur, which is "Ultra Rare" although I got a couple Jaguars long before I finally got my red Ankylosaur along with the irritation of hearing friends say they had pulled five or six of them. so it is all a roll of the loot table dice. I was able to see a picture of the Ankylosaur and it did say 'Ultra Rare' but no pictures I found of the Jaguar were the ones that showed the odds stats. Ya just never know lol but because of it's rareness, be totally thrilled if you get it quickly but don't give up too soon if you don't as it is supposed to be hard to get .

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I did some research on Central and the Golden Jaguar is reported to be as hard to get as the Red Ankylosaur, which is "Ultra Rare" although I got a couple Jaguars long before I finally got my red Ankylosaur along with the irritation of hearing friends say they had pulled five or six of them. so it is all a roll of the loot table dice. I was able to see a picture of the Ankylosaur and it did say 'Ultra Rare' but no pictures I found of the Jaguar were the ones that showed the odds stats. Ya just never know lol but because of it's rareness, be totally thrilled if you get it quickly but don't give up too soon if you don't as it is supposed to be hard to get .
I have bought 100 packs and got a companion and 3 red Dinos but no jaguar.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I have bought 100 packs and got a companion and 3 red Dinos but no jaguar.
lol Sounds like me trying to get the red dino. With me it was reversed. Next time I will try Ratbeard's advice and try head patting and tummy rubbing

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Is it still possible to get from the tribal crew pack? If so how rare is it.
It is very possible. However, be prepared to buy a lot of packs. I wanted the gold cheetah so bad(just because I wear gold and brown armor), I went the extra mile to keep buying crowns, then the tribal packs until alas, it finally gave me one. I had about five blue pumas at this point, and dozens of housing items and armors. So you can imagine how rare it is. But keep trying, you will eventually get one.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
my sister bought 3 packs and got the cheeta on her first try