Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gladiatorial side companions?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
So, I just finished the Gladiator side quests in Aquila, under the impression that I would be getting beausephus, the eagle hoplite, at the end of the quest chain. I didnt take a good look at that quest's rewards, but I remember seeing a buck talk about what he did to get around the same time that I got Samocles on My Swashy. Was I misinformed, or is this some kind of error?

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
Uh... If I remember right, there is a quest called Hello Walls and you get an Eagle Hoplite companion from that.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
Soooo I just looked on Pirate101Central (which I should have done in the first place...) and the Quest Hello, Walls (which is actually an old song...) awards only Buccaneers an Eagle hoplite. Musketeers get an eagle archer and privateers get an eagle mercenary. The other two classes get bunk.

On the other hand, the quest awards them all in the crown shop!

Cautious Daniel Clegg

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I know of that eagle Hoplite, I guess I was misinformed by another player. My Bad.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Blixet on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
So, I just finished the Gladiator side quests in Aquila, under the impression that I would be getting beausephus, the eagle hoplite, at the end of the quest chain. I didnt take a good look at that quest's rewards, but I remember seeing a buck talk about what he did to get around the same time that I got Samocles on My Swashy. Was I misinformed, or is this some kind of error?
Different classes 'get' different companions from quests. However, all classes are able to 'unlock' these companions and then purchase them from the crown shop.