Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

give companions rank 4 and 5 epics

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Developer
Well, just like your pirates, your companions can activate the higher ranks of talents through magic (pets, items, or powers).

But as trainable talents? I don't think that's humanly possible.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I say, they've not yet reached the higher levels enough to receive their Rank 4 & 5 Epics. They've just added them to us Pirates, so they need some time to reach that.

Once the level caps go up enough to do so, they'll get these talents' new ranks. Don't go jumping the cannons yet, mate.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2014
Ratbeard on Oct 2, 2016 wrote:
Well, just like your pirates, your companions can activate the higher ranks of talents through magic (pets, items, or powers).

does that mean if we have a pet that grants an epic talent we can train rank 4 - 5 on a companion?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Ratbeard on Oct 2, 2016 wrote:

But Ratbeard they're not human they're just humanoid, so how can it be humanly possible?