Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game client bug or hacked account?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
I was logged in playing Pirate101 when a message popped up telling me that another instance of the game has been initiated. The game client then shut down. I logged into my account and changed my password. After changing the password and logging back in, I got the same message, saying that another instance of the game has been initiated and the client shut down. Did someone hack into my account or is this a bug after the update? Anyone else experiencing this?

Administrator
That was most likely the time when support was adding that staff to your account. Sorry about the surprise! You took good measures to update your password though.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
That was most likely the time when support was adding that staff to your account. Sorry about the surprise! You took good measures to update your password though.
That makes sense. Thanks again for the staff.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Tiphareth on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
That makes sense. Thanks again for the staff.
Glad you got what you wanted

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50