Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Free item giveaway today

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for all of the great stuff, by the way!

But when I signed in for my goodies, it said that I received a seed. I was going through my own account and those of my kids as well making sure everyone took advantage of the freebies so I just thought, "A seed....that's different" and continued signing on and off accounts.

But I went through and accepted all of the gifts and there's no seed. Now I'm wondering if I missed something. Did anyone else get a seed and can tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:

But when I signed in for my goodies, it said that I received a seed. I was going through my own account and those of my kids as well making sure everyone took advantage of the freebies so I just thought, "A seed....that's different" and continued signing on and off accounts.

But I went through and accepted all of the gifts and there's no seed. Now I'm wondering if I missed something. Did anyone else get a seed and can tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for?
Kingsisle game accounts are linked, the seed is probably waiting for you in Wizard101.Do you play? Almost anything you received in P101 has a counter-part in W101, like the Blades of Valor fountain and the 50 million monolith these items are waiting for your wizard to claim them!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014

Ahoy!

You received a Holiday Wreath in Wizard101. That must be what you are thinking of.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Ah, ok. Thanks y'all!

Yes, I just wasn't paying attention as I was clicking through accepting stuff so apparently the seed went to one of my kids' Wizard account.

Man, I was all excited thinking I was getting a leg up with something special for the upcoming update!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Hmm, that is weird, maybe its the magic beans, and if you plant em, the magic beanstalk grows? I don't know.