Fin Dorsal

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
May 24, 2009
12
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6127
watabelly on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
does fin dorsal still drop an item that has scent?
No, He still drops the cool goggles but they removed the scent feature as it was too adversely affecting PvP play.

Be Mine Beginner
Jun 17, 2009
18
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
No, He still drops the cool goggles but they removed the scent feature as it was too adversely affecting PvP play.
...Did they really?

Glad I quit farming for them, then xD

Be Mine Beginner
May 24, 2009
12
so far buckler is really over powered with nothing to stop them :(. all they do is walk in shadow and that's it.

Be Mine Beginner
Dec 13, 2008
24
watabelly on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
so far buckler is really over powered with nothing to stop them :(. all they do is walk in shadow and that's it.
I guess that's why we have pet talents. it's just going to take us a lot more time to get that skill opened.

Be Mine Beginner
May 24, 2009
12
WitchDoctor Webb on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I guess that's why we have pet talents. it's just going to take us a lot more time to get that skill opened.
I used a pet with 2 to scent and he did not even make it past the first companion with group fog