Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fighting Ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
I remember hearing/reading something when I started the game that only one ship can attack you at a time. Is this true? I'm pretty sure I've had 2 or 3 attack me at once...
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, Level 26 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rainbow0839 on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
I remember hearing/reading something when I started the game that only one ship can attack you at a time. Is this true? I'm pretty sure I've had 2 or 3 attack me at once...
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, Level 26 Musketeer
Any enemy ship will attack you if its close enough. I actually had my ship sunk before an enemy could board ( four Jade Fleet ships attacked the first time I tried to get to Maruzame, lol ).
If you ever wondered what would happen if your ship got sunk; I'll tell you - you just return to the last Life Fountain.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It's never been true for me and I've been with P101 since it went Beta. Whenever I get within range, they will attack. You have to choose your battles carefully to only be attacked by one ship at a time. Unless my ship is at least 10 or more Nautical Levels above the enemies, being attacked by two or more ships is a recipe for disaster.

Whatever the source of your information, I would not trust it.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks! Must have been about something else... It makes more sense now.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Ships always try to attack you if your close enough. If only one ship attacked it would be way easier. The Jade Fleet my Subata temple always attack me and outnumber me 4 to 1.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
In addition to Jade fleet in Moo Shu in my expirence the Amber horde also dose that 2 on one. Not to mention the Armada fleet these clockworks almost always do a mob attack on my ship, those clockworks knows how annoy thire opponents lol. Also certain groups of ships in cool ranch mostly the bandit toads also do that. Some are rather sneaky and to make things complicated some are even in groups of 3 or 4. I guess sometimes it's best to do ship battle in groups, to even the odds.

Just don't stay too close if there is another ship lurking by. What I don't like if one just spawn out of no where this the not just annoying, it's just plain wrong. The Amber horde did that alot to my ship, and the ophidian ships sometimes did that too.