Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fight Map "Shake"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2009
So I really can't believe I cant find one thread on this topic, so here goes:

Everyone has noticed that during the fight/preparation screen when you are choosing your battle decisions, sometimes some of the 'tiles' will 'shake' or 'wiggle' on the battle map. Why does this happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lightbringer311 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:

Everyone has noticed that during the fight/preparation screen when you are choosing your battle decisions, sometimes some of the 'tiles' will 'shake' or 'wiggle' on the battle map. Why does this happen?
They are the game's AI suggesting moves for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
lightbringer311 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:

I believe it's giving you a suggestion on a target, this often happens when some players are slow in choosing actions.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
This happens because it's telling you which enemies to target or which companions to defend.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I'm pretty sure it's recommending you to go to that tile? I'm not too sure lol