Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

fan photos, fan art, and fan fiction

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 22, 2012
A quick question, when and will we be able to post fan photos, art, and fiction again? Just curious because I was thinking about coming up with some fan fiction.

Stubborn Terri and Crazy Jeremy (offline for now, no pirate created yet)

Administrator
Hi. We publish Fan Art to our Pintrest Page and Facebook. Monthly we publish Fan Screenshots to Facebook as well. Please continue to send those screenshots to us!

As for Fan Fiction, we are no longer able to post those to our website, but there are some free resources around the Internet where you can post your Fan Fiction. Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi. We publish Fan Art to our Pintrest Page and Facebook. Monthly we publish Fan Screenshots to Facebook as well. Please continue to send those screenshots to us!

As for Fan Fiction, we are no longer able to post those to our website, but there are some free resources around the Internet where you can post your Fan Fiction. Best of luck!
so, on the topic of fan fiction. if I finished one, can I still send it in? i'm coming up with one for my witchy, fiery john Atherton. if not, its fine, if I still can, that's fine.