Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fa-la-la-la Llama Pricing

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Can anyone confirm how many crowns they are asking for the Holiday Promotional Llama? I wanted to post it on my blog but won't be able to log in until much later this evening. As the message board takes a while to update, you can contact me through my blog by leaving a comment there (no moderation on my site. I like to live dangerously!) Thanks!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
Talkin The Plank on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Can anyone confirm how many crowns they are asking for the Holiday Promotional Llama? I wanted to post it on my blog but won't be able to log in until much later this evening. As the message board takes a while to update, you can contact me through my blog by leaving a comment there (no moderation on my site. I like to live dangerously!) Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing myself.

Also noticed a snowglobe in the background artwork, with the llama in it.
Would not mind seeing that as a housing accessory.

Community Leader
Thanks to Black Angus Atworth who posted on my blog that the mount costs 7,500c, is a very fast mount and, apparently, hums holiday tunes. So that's the skinny for anyone else who was curious and can't log in to the game from work/school. I look forward to seeing what else KI has in store for us with this promotion!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Your awesome Talkin' (No G in Talking) the Plank!

Thank you :)