Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extinct Creatures– Pirate101 Central Thread

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I am interested to know if we could have any official word on this thread posted by AzreeJul on P101C: www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?50371-Both-Game-Creature-Extinction

Ensign
Sep 23, 2012
Bumping in the hopes of an official response...

To paraphase the question: In Dueling Diego (KIFreeGames / FreeKIGames), all of the mob creatures exist in either W101 or P101, except for one, the Nose Goblins. Were the Nose Goblins planned to be included in the games and then dropped? Or, as I surmise, were they an early concept for what became the Water Moles?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Administrator
Hi! We don't have any official lore centered around the Nose Goblins that appear in Dueling Diego, but it definitely seems like an opportunity!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
After a quick google search, it looks like KI has coined the term, Nose Goblin, as a creature (other than a euphemism for boogers on Ren & Stimpy) in popular culture, so there shouldn't be any copyright issues.

Administrator
Just wanted to let you know that I went into a bit more detail for you in the recent Newsletter! Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
One Eyed Jack nose it all!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that I went into a bit more detail for you in the recent Newsletter! Enjoy!

Masterful job and brilliant detective work. I do hope KingsIsle has padded hallways.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:

Your puns are killing me...