Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Expansion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2011
When will we see an expansion in the game, it seems it's been months since I completed the last expansion, generally I have no reason to play, every now and then I log in to see if there is anything new but sadly there has been very little for a very long time.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Deyeda on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
When will we see an expansion in the game, it seems it's been months since I completed the last expansion, generally I have no reason to play, every now and then I log in to see if there is anything new but sadly there has been very little for a very long time.
I suspect it will be late November, early December. Due to the hints recently in the November Newsletter and on Pirate101 blogs and such. The Aquila/Marleybone Update was in May. It has been 4 months since then. For Wizard's, Dragonspyre opened about 4 months after the game went live. So yeah. See ya in the Skyways!
Stormy Sam

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
The more time the less time we have to wait until the next world.
They are working on something and I think they are almost done if I am correct.
David percy-