Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Error 141???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Help. For some reason I could play the game last night, but now I keep getting error 141 when I try to log on. Has anyone ever had this problem. I have tried downloading Pirate 101 again, resetting settings, but no luck. I have subscribed and now I can't play and I was enjoying this game. Please someone help me cause it takes too long for tech suport to get back to people.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2009
Having same error. Tried resetting proxies and re-installing game. Seems to happen when it attempts to connect to patch server.

Wizard101 works, loggin into web Pirate101 website works. My daughters and Wife are getting same error.

No response from Tech Support yet.

Administrator
Let me see what I can find out about this. Thanks for the alerts!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I have logged onto the P101 several times today without problem. I do have another problem with missing Crowns that has been submitted to Support.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I am currently having the same problem. I have been playing for 2 weeks with no problems then took a couple days off from playing and tried logging back in again today only to get the error 141. The first time I got this error I had to create a new account to fix it but I don't want to start a new character or lose my place in the game.

Administrator
Ok, I think I may have the answer for you. As it turns out, the most common issue for a 141 error after an update is usually due to your Firewall.

Please verify that your firewall allows both the Pirate101 Launcher and Pirate101 game to access the Internet. If your software asks for specific port numbers, please allow TCP and UDP ports 12000 through 12999.

If allowing these files and ports does not work, you can also try temporarily disabling your firewall to see if this allows you access to Pirate101.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2009
As of 11-13-2012 we all are now able to log in. Thank you to whomever solved the issue.

Administrator
Good to hear you're back online.