Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Era Of Doubloons Error

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
Lets get right down to it. Doubloons are fun and all but it doesn't get so fun if you collect enough doubloons to where you a very high number of the same doubloon. If your smart enough you could fight low level PvE and get rid of those unwanted doubloons. Now having 1 single doubloon each round you could use the same one repeatedly. This can be repeated for testing if you do it for your own. For example me and my friend Clever Dante Blake both had summons 20 each doubloons in arena we casted one each round for an epic war of Marylebone Vs. Aquila! Ratbeard for PvP I hope you adjust this before the test goes to live realm.

Would you think this is Problematic If so leave a comment below

Developer
Deadeye Andrew Car... on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Lets get right down to it. Doubloons are fun and all but it doesn't get so fun if you collect enough doubloons to where you a very high number of the same doubloon. If your smart enough you could fight low level PvE and get rid of those unwanted doubloons. Now having 1 single doubloon each round you could use the same one repeatedly. This can be repeated for testing if you do it for your own. For example me and my friend Clever Dante Blake both had summons 20 each doubloons in arena we casted one each round for an epic war of Marylebone Vs. Aquila! Ratbeard for PvP I hope you adjust this before the test goes to live realm.

Would you think this is Problematic If so leave a comment below
Until we do a balance pass on PvP (in preparation for ranked PvP), we leave it to you guys to create and enforce your own rules.

And all things considered I think you guys do a pretty good job of it.

I suggest that you just agree before the match starts what is allowed and what is not allowed: Doubloons, Advanced Pets, Companions, etc.