Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic and Super Hits being switched?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2009
Hi, I'm really confused as to why with new update that the Epic and Super abilities were switched. The once called Epic abilities that were the +3 attacks are now being called Super and vice versa, does anyone know why? I'm really confused. Thanks!

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
I'm confused too. Epic just sounds stronger than super, and I can't think of any technical reason why they'd have to be switched.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hdk921 on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I'm really confused as to why with new update that the Epic and Super abilities were switched. The once called Epic abilities that were the +3 attacks are now being called Super and vice versa, does anyone know why? I'm really confused. Thanks!
Hi! Well, if you think about it, 'super' is short for 'superior' so what could be better than that?

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I don't have an explanation as to why, but I do remember reading that they switched the epic and super hits. Again, I don't know why, I've been wondering since I found it in the update notes.

Administrator
Hi! Ratbeard answered this question in a thread over in the Bilge Pump. Here's a link for you.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 14, 2009
Thank you! Sorry, I'm sort of oblivious, but thanks for being so patient with me!