Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter event?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Will there be an Easter event? Perhaps a pet egg hunt of some sort? ^^

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Will there be an Easter event? Perhaps a pet egg hunt of some sort? ^^
Good idea, we need some kind of event.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about colored eggs appearing where the presents appear in Skull Is? They could have pet snacks or small amounts of gold. Just a thought. I have no idea if KI has any plans for new holiday events other than the one they already have.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
We could have a short easter questline where we had to defeat rogue eggs that had turned bad and escaped the easter bunny. They could just take the egg model from the Baba Yaga fight in Wizard101 and add some animations to it and BOOM, new enemy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 doesn't actually have any "events", we have the Birth-o-ween celebration, but that's not an event. Not like W101 where they have recurring events like Lost Pages, Five BOXES & a whole month devoted to a Halloween quest line.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Pirate 101 does not seem to get holiday events (other than gift boxs on occasion) for any holiday

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
there is a fansite festival coming april 8th! this coming saturday.. a couple of the events are tailored to pirate101 specifically and you can find the link to the (official?) fansite festival by reading this months p101 newsletter.. for example there is a scrip hunt for pirate sponsored by sots and edward lifegem..

i love the idea of having an easter egg hunt the following weekend! whether be references(easter eggs xD) or pet egg drops or another morphathon I love it! if morphathon would MUCH enjoy a 3 day affair and maybe a hybrid-hatching luck elixir in crown shop? or a boost in "luck" for members or for the weekend? all pet or energy elixirs on sale? all snack-type packs on sale? pets on sale? idk kinda last minute to put together if timed for next weekend i suppose :/ but it'd have been super fun mini-event imo.. last one the turn-out and excitement was extremely high amongst all players.. if incentives were added i believe it would drown our precious avery realm morph tent xD o even be amazing-ness to upgrade the pet vs pet rewards! idk i can always have hope though :3

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
We can hope that events might happen at some point. Even Wizard didn't have events, until they did. Pirate has Birth-o-ween, maybe at some point there will be more to it, maybe not. I like the times when Wiz has seasonal decorations, and could see them doing more of that kind of thing too, on Pirates.