Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Earn Crowns for videos bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2011
Is the Earn Crowns option bugged?Almost a month i am trying to watch a video for crowns but always it says there are no videos to offer.Can you fix it please or say when you out the videos?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This is not a bug. We’re looking to provide more videos, but currently you may only find a limited number of videos available for Crowns.

Keep checking and thanks for your interest in this upcoming feature!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
tenmaxz11 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
where can you watch videos?
Ahoy!

You can watch the videos in game, if you turn on the option in both the Parental Controls setting of your account on the website, and the Advanced Gameplay options in game.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I have another problem thing thats interfering with crown earning. There are some ads that never seem to actually load and just sit there with a black screen no mater how many times i click the play button. All I know about which ads they are is that the message at the top specifically says to watch for 30 seconds.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2009