Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dying your colors

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
the title says it all i dont know if there is one but Skull Island should add a dye shop just like Wizard City

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
skull island has a dye shop. Its in the shop next to Ryan's yum stand and you go in the back left corner.

Hope this helped!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
WitchdoctorMarie on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
skull island has a dye shop. Its in the shop next to Ryan's yum stand and you go in the back left corner.

Hope this helped!
Good answer and welcome to the message boards Marie. We are a fun, giggly, imaginative group that loves to help others. Looks like you are gonna fit right in.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
ok i think i have like a problem. is it not possible to dye stitched items? because i transfered the battle angle's array, the street performer's boots, and the farrier's cap from my swashbuckler to my privateer. on my privateer i stitched items listed above with some skull island equipment.at first the items were orange because that was my swashbuckler's color. i wanted to dye the equipment green(which is my privateer's color) but when i found the dye shop i couldn't dye any of the equipment. not even the battle angle's array doesn't even show. so is it that you can't dye stitched items? or is it something else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
iceblade1233 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
ok i think i have like a problem. is it not possible to dye stitched items? because i transfered the battle angle's array, the street performer's boots, and the farrier's cap from my swashbuckler to my privateer. on my privateer i stitched items listed above with some skull island equipment.at first the items were orange because that was my swashbuckler's color. i wanted to dye the equipment green(which is my privateer's color) but when i found the dye shop i couldn't dye any of the equipment. not even the battle angle's array doesn't even show. so is it that you can't dye stitched items? or is it something else?
I don't think the Battle Angel's Array is dyeable at any point but I have noticed that once in a while I see a dye bug where some items won't dye or the dye button stays grayed out. I got around it by spending a bit of extra gold and dyed it some other color then back to what I wanted. I saw this on ship parts too. (Sorry Dev's I completely forgot to report this bug ) I didn't notice if the items in question were stitched or not so that may be the common denominator. Worth looking into.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
I don't think the Battle Angel's Array is dyeable at any point but I have noticed that once in a while I see a dye bug where some items won't dye or the dye button stays grayed out. I got around it by spending a bit of extra gold and dyed it some other color then back to what I wanted. I saw this on ship parts too. (Sorry Dev's I completely forgot to report this bug ) I didn't notice if the items in question were stitched or not so that may be the common denominator. Worth looking into.
i stitched my privateer's skull island gear with the battle angle's array, farrier's hat, and street performer shoes thats what i'm trying to say if you dont know what they look like there are bound to be some pictures of them in pirate101 wiki.