Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Duck/Bird with No Name

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
So I assume this changed during that big update we just had, but I see The Duck With No Name has had his named changed to The Bird With No Name.

Strange.

But significantly more puzzling to me, is that when we fight him, he is still a duck. But when you turn him in to Rooster Cogburn and end the quest, if you leave/re-enter to see him behind bars, he's suddenly...a Chicken? And to top that off, he's a chicken gunslinger in a lawman's jacket, with a Ranger/Sheriff/Deputy (something of that sort) badge pinned to it?

Bug (or an "oops!" rather?), or is there just more to this Duck's story that I don't know about?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Funny. xD

Are you looking into the right cell? lol

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
Absolutely looking in the right cell - he has the name right over him.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
Hmm, I just happened to be in Cooper's Roost again, and noticed that what *seems* to have happened, is someone put the "Nathan Birdett" NPC in where "Bird With No Name" should be. So now the jail has two "Nathan Birdett" NPC's, but one is named "Bird With No Name".

Guessing this was just an "oops", likely that happened when Duck With No Name...got renamed.

That said...why does Nathan Birdett have a marshall/sherrif/deputy badge on?

Captain
May 13, 2011