Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Duck of death outift

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So I looked at the stats of his outift and I thought it was a good outift for muses because altogether it give a rank of true grit burst fire and quick draw I think, I never see any musketeer wearing this so I wonder does anyone wear the outift, have you, are you trying to get it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
So I looked at the stats of his outift and I thought it was a good outift for muses because altogether it give a rank of true grit burst fire and quick draw I think, I never see any musketeer wearing this so I wonder does anyone wear the outift, have you, are you trying to get it
Both my accounts have this outfit, and you're right it suits the musketeer best. But if a witchdoctor is using a staffy/shooty combo, it works just as well. In fact most classes with that combo that includes shooty can benefit with this outfit.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
It takes a while to farm for but in the end it is definitely worth having, especially for its level range. I haven't gotten the set yet myself, but I will definitely be completing it eventually. I do prefer it more for looks than stats; boss gear usually has a finer appearance.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
The gear isn't as good when you level up.You could stitch the gear though.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
My musketeer friend wears the jacket. Burst fire comes from the weapon, and weapons become outdated quickly. Musketeers already get 2 ranks of Quick Draw trained, and a third rank doesn't give them much more.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Robobot1747 on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
My musketeer friend wears the jacket. Burst fire comes from the weapon, and weapons become outdated quickly. Musketeers already get 2 ranks of Quick Draw trained, and a third rank doesn't give them much more.
True grit 3 can be valuable and sometimes players fancy a third rank of burst fire

Still does anyone max actually wear the set or at least some of it?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
True grit 3 can be valuable and sometimes players fancy a third rank of burst fire

I've seen it here and there, but mostly for appearance. Once you hit max there are better gear alternatives that give power cards, like the corrupted archer's set from the Tower of Moo.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:

I don't think that true grit 3 is possible, the only advantage that Quick Draw 3 is removal of hidden when attacked by a ranged unit, which is pretty useless, and Burst Fire 3 is not worth losing all your damage. Again, my max friend wears the jacket, and I plan on copying him and becoming some sort of super Nausica with my musk.