Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drops for Rooke

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
Hey Ratbeard, can you please check if the drops for Rooke are working? I've done 10+ runs of the Wreck of the Victory and every time I finish the first Rooke fight, I NEVER receive any items. The only items I receive from that fight are weapons from the other clockworks chests, not from Rooke himself. I know this because every time I open Rooke's chest, nothing ever comes out of it except gold. The same thing applies to the second fight, I NEVER receive anything from him, only weapons from the other clockwork's chests. Can you please check if Rooke's drops are working? 10+ runs seems absurd in the matter that I haven't received ONE single item from him in BOTH fights. These runs were done by soloing by the way.

Thanks!
Alex

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wizardrocks969 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Hey Ratbeard, can you please check if the drops for Rooke are working? I've done 10+ runs of the Wreck of the Victory and every time I finish the first Rooke fight, I NEVER receive any items. The only items I receive from that fight are weapons from the other clockworks chests, not from Rooke himself. I know this because every time I open Rooke's chest, nothing ever comes out of it except gold. The same thing applies to the second fight, I NEVER receive anything from him, only weapons from the other clockwork's chests. Can you please check if Rooke's drops are working? 10+ runs seems absurd in the matter that I haven't received ONE single item from him in BOTH fights. These runs were done by soloing by the way.

Thanks!
Alex
One of my friends took an entire summer just farming for Rooke's Axe ( which he finally got ), and I've still haven't received Captain Blood's Jacket and I've farmed for like a year ( maybe a bit more ) And despite 100+ plus runs in the Tower of Moo ( plus my other 5 pirates at 25+ runs each ), I haven't yet received Moo's Imperial Boots.
It's the luck of the draw. 10+ runs are nothing. Keep trying, the law of averages will eventually roll in your favor.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
I know 10+ runs are nothing, I'm just concerned because I haven't received anything from him. Trust me, I know how it feels like, I've been farming for 2 years for the Schemer's Eyepatch from Tyler and I still haven't gotten it dropped.