Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dragonspyre new world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2016
So, i was just thinking about that mooshu puppet show this morning and it mentioned dragonspyre, you also go to mooshu in wizard to get a key to dragonspyre. Could this mean we go to dragonspyre in the story sometime?
Also avernus is another clue most people know.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Nope! We do not venture to Dragonspyre in this storyline at least! Perhaps in future storylines we will?

Ensign
Feb 12, 2013
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Dragonspyre as a world, in any 101 games is a challenging and forsaken world to enter.

Our wizards find that out the hard way. For pirates most might steer clear, at the loading dock in this world, for now...

Originally Dragonspyre was a good idea for a side world, in my opinion. Now making it a main world, now that's something to ponder about.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Dragonspyre is a world I've wanted this game to have for a long time, but it's execution is something else entirely. There really is no telling whether or not it will be a side or main world in pirate101 not to mention while if you played wizard you know that dragonspyre used to be a pretty imperial world, now it is literally an apocalyptic wasteland. So concerning ships and docks you really need a bit of imagination, but then ki has always had that in spades, also I really want a draconian companion! He would be a bucc with a flaming sword and the abilities jump and fly (cause of the wings, kind of hard to miss) and a widespread fire attack, same spray as Annie's scatterblast, but also leaves fire on all empty spaces.