Doomtooth, the mysterious shark.

AuthorMessage
Dreamy Dreamer
Dec 11, 2010
I was just heading to the storm gate when I saw a shark named Doomtooth. (Figured it was some kind of roaming boss so I decided to battle it in hopes of some kind of drop. He had a couple ally sharks that looked normal, Doomtooth however was a horrifying sight. He didn't have the normal character portrait and had quite a few design changes. In the end I only got a small bit of gold (he was only level 13) and that's about it.

Is Doomtooth a side quest roaming boss? He had the name "Doomtooth" outside of battle but didn't have anything different for his title then his shark companions.

Crush-er
Apr 13, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
I was just heading to the storm gate when I saw a shark named Doomtooth. (Figured it was some kind of roaming boss so I decided to battle it in hopes of some kind of drop. He had a couple ally sharks that looked normal, Doomtooth however was a horrifying sight. He didn't have the normal character portrait and had quite a few design changes. In the end I only got a small bit of gold (he was only level 13) and that's about it.

Is Doomtooth a side quest roaming boss? He had the name "Doomtooth" outside of battle but didn't have anything different for his title then his shark companions.
Any class can fight Doomtooth, but I believe only Buccaneers can fight him with a quest, for Kobe's first promotion. Hope I could help!P.S. I know this because I'm a Buccaneer.

-George Gordon, lvl 36