Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Devilfish Hollow, is that it?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Are we going to be doing anything else with Devilfish Hollow? As far as I can tell, we only go there for Moe's and Jack's quest and only fight in two caves near the entrance; that's it. What more will we be doing there? I certainly would like to know more about those Katipo Watermoles, the grey shark tribe, not to mention that giant tarantula.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Serpent10611 on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Are we going to be doing anything else with Devilfish Hollow? As far as I can tell, we only go there for Moe's and Jack's quest and only fight in two caves near the entrance; that's it. What more will we be doing there? I certainly would like to know more about those Katipo Watermoles, the grey shark tribe, not to mention that giant tarantula.
Seems like things to do with promotions for Mormo and or Old Scratch.

Developer
At the moment, the "extra" content back there just exists to give Free players some higher level mobs to test their mettle.

That said, we do have some plans for Devilfish Hollow. I wouldn't call those plans nefarious exactly but... what's the right word... hmmm...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Ratbeard on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
At the moment, the "extra" content back there just exists to give Free players some higher level mobs to test their mettle.

That said, we do have some plans for Devilfish Hollow. I wouldn't call those plans nefarious exactly but... what's the right word... hmmm...
hmm... wicked?.... devious?... sinister?... delightful?

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Would these plans have something to do with the mysterious-looking shark jaw fire pit thing in the deepest cave of Devilfish Hollow?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009

evil?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Would these plans have something to do with the mysterious-looking shark jaw fire pit thing in the deepest cave of Devilfish Hollow?
Would like to know where that leads to someday. Could lead to somewhere deeper & more dangerous.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Wait! I've got it! Maybe there is more. Perhaps there might be some place called a "FIRE CAVE" where we have to fight some evil Cutthroat leader guy in his attempt to set Avery's Court on fire? After all, when there's smoke in the fire pit, there's fire in the FIRE CAVE!

Banditoad Companion: Vamos...Vamos...Capitan Laveer, am I ready?

NO!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Ooh, ooh-- I know just the word you were looking for..........Devilish....or maybe just fishy, I mean odorous, no wait that's suppose to be odious....or perhaps it was Devilfishyish!?

Guess the cat had your tongue so, you're welcome!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012

NON-Nefarious plans........that's CHANGE for you. Still, Devilfish Hollow is quite the place. Free-to-Play players can get a lot of gold there and some good gear and pet snacks. But just what could those plans be.........

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i am wondering if there will be a storyline down there

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
i am wondering if there will be a storyline down there
A backstory on Devilfish Hollow's history would be interesting to know... may that could be for a part of Skull Island's Zones in it's world description page on the website added to it.

To know it in the game, too, that would be even more interesting...